Information we collect
- Web browsing information. As you browse this site, we collect certain statistical
information of your browsing activities, including:
- Internet protocol (IP) address
- Type of browser and operating system
- Internet service provider
- Your geographic location
- The pages you visit
- Information you post to this website. If you enter data into a form on this site, including but not limited to posting a comment on a blog post, using the Contact form, or registering for a class or webinar, we will gather the data that you send us.
- Registration and attendance data for classes and webinars. If you register for an in-person or web-delivered class, we gather the contact information you provide during your registration as well as your attendance information.
- Mailing list usage statistics. If you opt-in to our email newsletter, we gather information on those mailing list messages, including whether you opened it and any links that you click.
What we do with the information we collect
We use the information you send us for the following purposes:
- To keep in touch with you when you opt-in to communicating with us
- To deliver requested content to you, such as webinars and training classes
- To allow us to administer this website and perform routine business operations
- To improve our services and content
We will never rent or sell your information to any third parties.
If you wish to disable cookies you may do so through your web browser options. Instructions for doing so and for other cookie-related management can be found on the specific web browsers’ websites.
When visitors leave comments on the website, we collect the data shown in the comments form, as well as the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
Any information you include in a comment on our blog is publicly visible and may be read, collected, and used by anyone.
We use a secure double-opt-in subscription system and we reserve the right to contact subscribers with information related to this website and blog, news and commentary, and advertisements for service. Subscribers may unsubscribe anytime and every email delivered will contain an “Unsubscribe” link.
In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use, and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us. However, certain third-party service providers have their own privacy policies with respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions. For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
We take your privacy seriously. If you have concerns about your personal data that we may have, or you wish for us to remove any of your personal data we may have, you can contact us at email@example.com.