So for those of you who attended SQL Saturday Dallas this past weekend, here’s my Top Ten(ish) list from the event:
- Getting lost in the construction zone on Spring Valley on the way
- A thousand Quest splat balls
- Competing with SQL Saturday Portland and Indy Tech Fest on the same day – but knowing that ours was the biggest, because everything is bigger in Texas.
- Monitoring the Twitter feed to keep tabs on everyone else.
- Lunch outside in the courtyard (ah, the Texas summer sun…)
- The elevator in which time comes to a standstill when moving 12 feet up.
- Ice cream (thought the long line… not so much Top Ten)
- Ordering a round of Buttfaces at Humperdink’s at the after party
- Live taping of MidnightDBA episode
- Crossing Centennial street without becoming a hood ornament
- Joe Celko presenting
- Joe Celko drinking
- Knowing we’ll do it all again next year!
Be the first to comment on "SQL Saturday Dallas Top Ten(ish)"